Regulatory Compliance Services
Paget-Brown Financial Services Limited offers a comprehensive suite of regulatory services to support our clients in ensuring compliance with the relevant requirements in a dynamic global regulatory environment.
Our team provides the following regulatory compliance services:
- Providing Anti-Money Laundering Reporting and Compliance officers.
- Providing outsourced service provider solutions for the performance of investor/customer due diligence and transactions monitoring to entities which are required to comply with the Cayman Islands anti-money laundering regulations.
- Provide AML audit services to entities requiring compliance with the Cayman Islands anti-money laundering regulations, including Registered Persons required to respond to a CIMA request for AML report from a suitably qualified person.
- Tailored AML/CFT Training.
- Providing assistance in the maintenance of the Beneficial Ownership register and compliance with the reporting requirements under the Cayman Islands Beneficial Ownership Regime.
- IRS and CRS registration and filing services to ensure full compliance with ongoing AEOI obligations.
- Acting as sponsoring entity for clients, ensuring full compliance with FATCA and CRS regulations, including providing a Principal Point of Contact and Authorized Person as required under the Tax Information Authority Law.
- Providing assistance in the classification, notification and reporting of companies under the Economic Substance Law.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of data protection policies and procedures manual designed for organizations required to comply with the Cayman Islands Data Protection Law.